Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 128: Special Chapter: 100 Questions on the Phenomenon of husband and wife

You’re In Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 128: Special Chapter: 100 Questions on the Phenomenon of husband and wife

1. May I have your names, please?

Da Jian: Jian Sui Ying
Li er: Li Yu
2. Gender?
Da Jian: Bullshit
Li er: Male
3. What is your character?
Da Jian: Gentleman, courageous and manly, choice of a man of the highest quality in a thousand miles 
(grandpa Jian: I don't know he had these qualities)
Li er: I think it's easier to get along with each other.
4. What do you think of each other's personality?
Da Jian: he loves to pretend to be noble, especially selfish, like a person on the surface, it looks good, in fact, inside not human
Li er: Brother Jian... What did you say about me? Well, Brother Jian's personality is rather impatient, bad temper, reasonable and unforgiving, and speaks without giving people a step down. In short, it's a very difficult personality to serve
Da Jian: Lao Li er, do you want a beat down? (Jian: This is the fourth question, Tear TT)
5. When did you first meet? Where is it?
Da Jian: In my family, two years ago.
Li er: It's really in your house, but it should have been more than ten years ago, but you forgot to be Da Jian: how can I remember you as a little fart boy? 
6. How did you know each other?
Da Jian: He's my brother's classmate.
Li er: Well, that's it.
7. First impression of each other?
Da Jian: He was too appetizing for me. I have to take him.
Li er: It wasn't very good at that time. I thought he was a bully.
8. What do you like about the other party?
Da Jian: It's hard to say. At first, I think he's beautiful. Later, I think he's smart and beautiful. Especially when I don't respond to him, I like him best. To say he is jealous is putting it midly, I don't know what I really like about him.
Li er: I'm not sure.
Da Jian: What do you mean? That's not a lot of reasons for liking me.
Li er: Well, although he has many shortcomings, I still like him.
Da Jian: Hmm
9. What do you hate about each other?
Da Jian: Pretense, loving words without meaning, not easy.
Li er: His temper is really not good, especially when he gets angry, his cussing is particularly poisonous.
Da Jian: that is why it’s called cussing
Li er: is this the case now
10. Feeling good about the two of you aspects?
Da Jian: Make it up, you can't make us apart anyway.
Li er: Although there are many conflicts, I will not be separated from him.
11. How do you address each other?
Da Jian: Li Yu, Lao Li er, Little Yu Yu, baby
Li er: Brother Jian, Sui Ying
12. What do you want to be called?
Da Jian: It's good to call me your husband.
Li er: Just my name.
13. If you want to take the other side as an animal, what kind of animal is it?
Da Jian: White-eyed [1] ungrateful wolf, hum
Li er: Cat
Da Jian: Why a cat? What does it seem similar to me?
Li er: Arrogance and willfulness
14. If you want to give your lover a gift, what will it be?
Da Jian: Give him myself since I’m the most luxurious gift. What else do you want?
Li er: As long as I have it, he wants me, I will give everything to him
15. What gifts do you want to receive from the other party?
Da Jian: Recently, I hope he puts on his youthful jersey and pose on my bed.
Li er: To tell the truth, he has never cooked for me. I'm curious.
16. What's wrong with the other party? What kind of complaints do you have?
Da Jian: There's nothing to complain about. It's better to have fewer flies [1] fans around you.
Li er: There's not much complaint. It's just to hope that he can go to less places and go home as early as possible.
17. What's your hobby?
Da Jian: Hobbies? Hey hey, what do you mean?
Da Jian: There's a problem of time restriction.
Li er: My hobby is boxing.
18. What's your partner's hobby?
Da Jian: Nothing special. What do young people like to do? We all like to do
Li er: It seems to be collecting cars and playing games.
19. What's your shortcomings?
Da Jian: Do you know your own shortcomings, bullshit, want me to say that I am a perfect thief, no shortcomings
Li er: I don't think I have any shortcomings
20. What do you about what the other party does to themselves?
Da Jian: He's not so annoying. I can't remember him for a moment.
Li er: I can stand what he does.
21. What do you do to make your partner angry?
Da Jian: He hates me most when I go to places of sound and color and gets home too late.
Li er: Usually his anger is his own problem.
22. What is the relationship between the two of you?
Da Jian: Spouses.
Li er: The same faithful and stable relationship as husband and wife
23. Where was their first date?
Da Jian: I can't say, which time?
Li er: It's hard to say. We were alone, it's that time my brother didn't come. We had dinner together. Okay, even if it was somewhat angry




24. What was the atmosphere of the two people at that time?
Da Jian: No, he's not hot or cold.
Li er: I hoped to intern with his company at that time.
25. How far did it go?
Da Jian: No progress. I haven't even touched his hand.
Li er: I didn't know what he thought of me.
26. Where do you go on a regular date?
Da Jian: Usually when we go out, we go to the movies.
Li er: Well, we all like movies.
27. What do you do on your partner's birthday?
Da Jian: I'm at his disposal.
Li er: Well, let him handle it.
28. Who confessed first?
Da Jian: I
Li er: Yes, it's him.
29. How much do you like each other?
Da Jian: This is the man of my life.
Li er: I can only see him in my eyes.
30. So, do you love each other deeply?
Da Jian: Yeah, who wrote this question? It's fxcking weird.
Li er: Right.
31. What are you afraid of being told?
Da Jian: I'm not afraid of him.
Li er: He usually speaks harshly, but not fearing.
32. If you doubt that the other party! What would you do?
Da Jian: Check it out. If it's true, hum, I can't kill him.
Li er: Check it out, I won't give him to anyone.
33. Can you forgive him for cheating?
Da Jian: resolutely not
Li er: Or that. Anyway, I won't give him to anybody.
34. He's an hour late for a date! What would you do?
Da Jian: He wouldn’t dare.
Li er: Call and decide if I want to continue waiting.
35. Which part of the body do you like best?
Da Jian: Well, lips? The red glow, especially attractive, the eyes are also good, especially godly, the calves are good... It's hard to choose
Li er: Every part is very beautiful. I like
36. What kind of sexy is the other party?
Da Jian: Cold and a little abstinent sexy, which is clean and cold, but makes people especially want to do dirty things to him
Li er: He is like a leopard in the estrus forever, with a wild smell all over her, very attractive
37. What does the other person does to make your heartbeat endlessly?
Da Jian: I'm not sure. Sometimes a smile is also heartbreaking.
Li er: He often makes my heart beat faster. Half of time is because he is angry.
38. Will you lie to each other? Is it good to lie?
Da Jian: I disdain lying.
Li er: No.
39. What do you feel is the happiest thing?
Da Jian: Happy playing games, watching movies and having sxx together.
Li er: Happy every minute and second with him, even during a quarrel
40. Have you ever had a quarrel?
Da Jian: Oh, there's so much to quarrel about.
Li er: Often, but mostly he shouts himself.
41. What kind of quarrel?
Da Jian: Most of the time he doesn't answer back.
Li er: I can give him everything.
42. How do you make up?
Da Jian: It's very simple. Just finish quarrelling or go typing.
Li er: Usually its okay by the time we go to bed.
43. Do you want to be a lover even when you are reborn?
Da Jian: If I meet him again in my next life, I'm afraid I'll have to fall in love with him at first sight
Li er: I want to never part
44. When do you feel loved?
Da Jian: Anytime.
Li er: I'm not sure. Sometimes I feel insecure.
45. When do you feel that the other person doesn't love you anymore?
Da Jian: It used to be a long time ago, but now it's gone.
Li er: I often suffer from gains and losses. It's not a good problem. I need to correct it.
Da Jian: You really need to change.
46. How do you express your love?
Da Jian: I let him do me, how else does one does to express it?
Li er: Take good care of him and make him happy.
47. What are the flowers you send for each other?
Da Jian: Lily? Haha, that's right.
Li er: It's supposed to be some kind of brilliant flower bar.
48. Is there anything hidden between you?
Da Jian: Now it's gone.
Li er: No.
49. Is your relationship open or private?
Da Jian: Open, we saw the parents.
Li er: Open
50. Do you think the love between two people is eternal?
Da Jian: It shouldn't be a big problem in a lifetime.
Li er: Yes.
51. Who is top and who is bottom?
Da Jian: Did you just ask that?
Li er: He doesn't want to answer, just skip it.
52. On what basis?
Da Jian: It's not that I let him and didn’t want him to bottom when he is young. I just like him
Li er: I think it was because he couldn't beat me up at first
Da Jian: nonsense, I know it's because you couldn't help beating me
Li er: Okay, he loved me and I couldn't help beating me
53. Are you satisfied with the situation?
Da Jian: Also... Come on.
Li er: Very satisfied.
54. Where did it first happen?
Da Jian: A hotel in Beihai
Li er: Well, where he says
55. How did you feel at that time?
Da Jian: Don't mention it. I wanted to kill him.
Li er: I lost my mind at that time.
56. How was the other party then?
Da Jian: Crazy, not as good as beasts.
Li er: It's painful, but... Very attractive




57. The next morning on the first night, the first sentence was?
Da Jian: Forget it. I only remember that I wanted to kill him.
Li er: I forgot, too. I didn't dare to look at him.
58. How many times do you do a week?
Da Jian: About three or four times now.
Li er: Almost.
59. How many times a week is ideal?
Da Jian: Now that's the right thing to do when we want.
Li er: Yes.
60. What’s the result?
Da Jian: It's cool.
Li er: We fit in very well.
61. Where is your most sensitive place?
Da Jian: The waist? Is it the waist?
Li er: Waist, inside thigh, ears, neck, toes...
Da Jian: Stop, stop. That's enough.
Li er: Well, you're very sensitive all over.
62. Where's the most sensitive place?
Da Jian: I know, it's that stuff. It's hard when you touch it.
Li er: That's only when you touch it.
63. What do you want to say about the other person during xx?
Da Jian: It's so damn good to be young. Do it faster
Li er: Very sexy, extremely attractive
64. Do you like xxx or hate xxx?
Da Jian: Yes, of course. Is it normal for men not to like this?
Li er: Yes.
65. Under what circumstances do you usually think about xxx?
Da Jian: Look at the atmosphere
Li er: I think a lot about it.
66. Are there any places you would like to try having xxx?
Da Jian: Every place in the apartment has basically tried, and later strive to develop some new places
Li er: Recently I would like to try it on the boxing ring
Da Jian: Wow, this is good, next try we will do it
67. Do you shower before or after xxx?
Da Jian: Yes, there are also those who wash once.
Li er: Yes.
68. How many times can you come during xxx?
Da Jian: Even if he's very high in nature, he can't be more than three times, or I'm going to work the next day.
Li er: That's about right
69. Have you ever had xxx with someone else?
Da Jian: Yes.
Li er: No
Da Jian: Hahaha, you are a pure virgin, who has been in my hands for 70 years.
70. How do you think of "no emotion, only get the body of the other party"?
Da Jian: You can try, at least not to lose.
Li er: Not good.
Da Jian: Fake your ass, then you raped me.
Li er: Can you stop mentioning the word?
71. What happened when the other party is raped?
Da Jian: Surely castrate those who dare to move him
Li er: Well, castration is a good way.
72. Are you embarrassed before or after xxx?
Da Jian: Why be ashamed?
Jian: Your discipline has been eaten by dogs since you were born.
Li er: I'm a little embarrassed.
73. What would you do if a friend said, "Only tonight, I'm lonely" and asked for a relationship?
Da Jian: I don't have such a friend. I don't even have a fxckbuddy. It's too cheap.
Li er: Without such a friend, I can't promise
74. How do I feel about the other person technique?
Da Jian: Quite good, experienced
Li er: I think I made him comfortable. That should be enough.
75. Is the other party skilled?
Da Jian: It's good. He is a fast learner.
Li er: Okay.
76. What do you want the other person to say when you are xxx-ing?
Da Jian: Speaking dirty words, the worse the better, the more energetic it is. Unfortunately, he is also embarrassed.
Li er: If only he could say some love words, at least I thought the love words should be simple when making love
Da Jian: young virgin, you still have to learn more
77. What expression do you like to see most when xxx-ing?
Da Jian: a satisfied expression
Li er: The expression of confusion
Da Jian: Do I look good at my climax? Take a picture of me the next time
Li er:... (Blush)
Da Jian: Kiss your temperament! _____________
78. Do you think it's okay to have a relationship with someone other than your lover?
Da Jian: I didn't think it was a big deal before, but I can't do it now.
Li er: No,
79. Are you interested in SM or something like that?
Da Jian: Yes, try another day.
Li er: I'd like to try it on the premise of safety.
80. What would you do if your partner suddenly stopped needing your body?
Da Jian: So there's a train hide out of people there that needs me.
Li er: Make sure he doesn't have the strength to think about others.
81. What are your thoughts about rape?
Da Jian: Hum
Li er: No...
82. What was the most tiring thing about xxx?
Da Jian: Wearing a condom, especially if you haven't had to wear it for a while.
Li er: Sex itself is a physical drain.
83. Where has H been the most exciting and thrilling one so far?
Da Jian: Actually, what I remember most is the first time I went to your school to find you, when we did it in the car, how exciting.
Li er: I also miss that time, and that time in the locker room of the gymnasium was also exciting
84. Have you ever been asked by the king on your own initiative?
Da Jian: Well, sex is a two-person affair.
Li er: Who asked?
85. What was the reaction of the top at that time?
Da Jian: He's hungry.
Li er: I'm very happy.
86. Has the top ever been violent?
Da Jian: How can exercise be such a problem?
Li er: I...




87. What was the response of the bottom at that time?
Da Jian: What reaction can rape have? Sure resistance. That's not nonsense
Li er: He looked very painful. I regret
88. Do you have a specific ideal for xxx's target?
Da Jian: No, but mine fits him best.
Li er: That's him.
89. Does the other party satisfy your idealism?
Da Jian: Yes.
Li er: Yes.
90. Do you use props when you do it?
Da Jian: Few
Li er: Very few
91. When (how old) was your first time?
Da Jian: Probably thirteen.
Li er: 20
92. Was that your current sweetheart?
Da Jian: Are you kidding. This one was wearing crotch pants at that time.
Li er: Yes.
93. Where do you like to be kissed most?
Da Jian: below
Li er: Everywhere is OK.
94. What's your favorite kiss?
Da Jian: lips, very sexy
Li er: Lips
95. When is the most pleasant time for the other party at xxx?
Da Jian: It seems that I've always been very excited.
Li er: On the eve of the climax, I can feel it.
96. What's on your mind when you're in xxx?
Da Jian: What else did you think at that time? What a disappointment!
Li er: I hope he gets more pleasure.
97. How many times a night do you usually have xxx?
Da Jian: at least twice
Li er: Well, two times is fairly common.
98. In xxx, do you take off your clothes by yourself or have them taken off by your partner?
Da Jian: Yes, it's interesting to be undressed.
Li er: Well, there are.
99. For you, xxx is?
Da Jian: necessities of life
Li er: Improving feelings … It is a necessity
100. Hard work! So say one of the things you want to say to your partner!
Da Jian: After this interview, I suddenly feel a little upset. I'll do you tonight,
Li er:...
(Jian: Whatever happens to me, meow ~)

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

  1. that was so cute to read, I feel like a third wheel....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive